Sunday 26 May 2013

MIB Facts Part 1

1. The variety show M.I.B wishes to appear on the most is Infinity Challenge.
(But I wish them to appear on Running Man, or any kind of variety shows,
as many as possible)
2. Kangnam is a "secret man" who doesn't reveal himself much to the other members.
(Huh~Mysterious guy - Kangnam, you should wear mask)
3. The members say that 5zic is most likely to cheat on his girlfriend
because he's Blood Type O.
(I'm blood type O as well~Huh~is it true?I'm quite loyal)
4. 5zic knows English because he went to an English college.
(Finally, I know the reason & 5zic's pronunciation is good enough)
5. Kangnam has dated the most out of all the members.
(He's hyung, it's possible)
6. Cream's 1st kiss was in high school.
(Wow~so sweet)
7.SIMS chose After School as his favourite girl group,
but the members said that his favourite changes everyday.
(Sims,please stay loyal)
8. 5zic works out everyday so he can eat whatever he wants,
while Kangnam and Sims just eat everyday.
(5zic, if you don't work out everyday, you'll lose your abs?)
9. 5zic = "Han" means "1", & Gil means "one way" which forms 5zic
means "always going one way"
(Finally, the meaning reveals, it's quite meaningful)
10. M.I.B stands for "Money In the Building" now &
they stated that their name may possibly change again.
(M.I.B, my friend already think of your next album name 
"Mice in the box",how is it?)
11. Cream is a hip hop slang word for "Money"(Cash Rules Everything Around Me),
Sims also stands for money being spelt "$IMS".
(Wow~this two guys love money so much)
12. Kangnam can play guitar, drums, piano & bass.
(Wow~you're so talented)
13.  Kangnam & 5zic once got into a big argument. 
Cream & SIMS just stayed calm & watched & took bets to see who'll apologize first.
(The question is who apologize first. Hahaha)
14. Before debuting with MIB, Kangnam debuted in a Japanese rock band
which is known as " Kick Chop Busters" aka KCB
15. Cream:"Hip hop is my life", 5zic:"Hip hop is like my wife",
Sims:"Hip hop is something inside my body",
Kangnam:"Hip Hop is Rap, so i don't know why I'm in this group."
 (=.= Kangnam makes me so speechless)
Later, he answers this:"Hip hop is writing about your life and things you experienced"
16. Kangnam said that all member have bad sleeping habits except him.
(He's light sleeper, he sleeps quietly like an angel)
17. Sims & 5zic snore really loud, 5zic raps while sleeping.
Cream tends to bump against the walls.
(Cream, please be gentle & don't be so violent)
18. Kangnam's role model are Chris Brown and his manager Sungsik
because he's masculine
(Kangnam, do you mean your manager is manly?)
19.5zic said if he would reborn, he would like to be born as his father
since he had been a big influence to him.
(When I watched this part in akp, I felt 5zic wanted to tear out,
am i mistaken?)
20. 1st cd 5zic's father gave to him was Drunken Tiger's album "Year of the Tiger"
(I think 5zic's father supports him a lot in his career)
21.Kangnam was born in Tokyo,Japan. Then, he moved to Hawaii when he was 14 years old.
Later, he moved back to Japan to pursue music.
(Now,he conquer the Korea Hip Hop industry with M.I.B?)
22. 5zic did his military service at 20
(the earlier done with the military, the better it is, so we need not to worry about
when he's going for military service.
How about Cream & Sims?)
23. Young Cream:"Music is like a diary for me",
5zic:"Music is like perfume",
Sims:"Music is like a monster. The more you deal with it,the more you got stuck into it".
(How about Kangnam?Music is my everything?)
24. Sims once sneaked out of the dorm to go drinking but he didn't have enough money,
so he stayed near his dorm.
(Sims, come on~I can treat you drink...1 bottle of soju,HAHAHA)
25.5zic thinks his muscles are the most attractive thing about him,
but his music is more meaningful.
(Wow~Oppa, I agree with you. Busterz, please focus on their music,not his abs.
Hahaha...)
26. Kangnam admitted he got C-in English when he attended school in Hawaii.
27.Sims has a fear of heights.
(Me too, so both of can't be together. Hahaha...But,Sims is tall)
28.Young cream has one brother, he's the maknae.
(But,he's not maknae in the group)
29.Sims is the only child in the family.
(Wow~so good~)
30.5zic is the maknae in his family, he has two sisters.
(Two sisters must bully him, because he's too...cute~)
31.Young Cream was in hip hop crew "Daily Money Making Company"
(suitable for him^^)
32.Sims:"5zic always take care of me when I get sick"
(Wow~I want a boyfriend like 5zic)
33. Cream wants to reborn as Bill Gates since he earns a lot of money.
34. Sims said he was still a fan of IU, but his ideal type in general is someone
who can play the guitar (Juniel??) while he would rap along her playing & singing.

8 comments:

  1. omg! finally i found a person who loves MIB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know variety show that MIB has ? Please let me knw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this!! MIB is really great~ (Well, I love hihop) XD And I love how humrous your side comments are~! :)

    ReplyDelete